Wednesday 27 April 2011

Office Boredom!


My creations @ the office... Yeah.. there are times when I get bored!! And writing comes to my rescue.. :)

Single
I smile shamelessly everyday
Flirt with the cute guy on my way
The Happy Feeling comes back to me
I feel lively, light and free

No longer am I answerable
What ended yesterday was quite a fable
Its time for new beginnings today
Time to let your hair down and play

More girl time is always recommended
Guys in the bar, don’t be offended ;)
Time to let go, get ready to mingle
Absolutely Happy that I am Single!



  Mumbai 


Every Morning, a new energy is found
Money in pockets but feet on the ground
The value of time is more than money
Little time left for vacation or love honey

Life simply ceases to stop here
Weekend at Toto’s, unwind with a beer
Peace and tranquility at Land’s End
Crowded trains, little margin to mend

On Tuesdays Siddhivinayak calls religiously
The city finds solace on a basis weekly
Don’t have a car yet, no space to park
The dogs on the street don’t bite, only bark

So many people that you are never alone
For some self time, Marine Drive is the zone
Come monsoon, we revisit the romance
They flood each year w/o missing a chance

The war of the town and the suburbs goes on
But on a crisis day together we belong
The Taj reminds me of our resilience
Mumbai lives on, killing the silence..





















Cheers to Marsh... :)
© Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment