Tuesday 26 July 2011

Grey Area


I stand confused and bewildered
All day long I sat and wondered
How it all began is a story
How it will unfold now is a mystery

You are more special than someone else
You seem what I prayed for at wishing wells
Transcending on to an all new level
From earth to sky to a paradise heaven

My heart and my head seem still unconvinced
My 100% to you has a tiny wince
We’re not just friends, I know that too
This grey area gives me no clues

I want to buy more time and age
To check if its an oasis or mirage
To know you more and give this a chance
To look in your eyes without a second glance

I am sure of your friendship and affection
But the love is wandering in random directions
I wish the future I could see
Friendship or love, what are you worthy…

No comments:

Post a Comment