Sunday 31 July 2011

Silent Conversations

You’re a stranger, you stand so far
And our eyes meet in the corner of a bar
You look tempting and awfully good
The sort on whom girls continually brood

I like that drink in your hand
And your choice of song to the band
I notice you notice me some more
Those piercing eyes never seen before

A fleeting smile across that face
Adds so much more to that naughty gaze
A tilt of your head by my side
Or was it for the bitch beside? ;)

The band changes the track, just like our story
Our dates come back and we dance away to glory
And like the songs we dedicated to each other
This silent conversation remains in memories forever.

2 comments:

  1. i landed here to skim through a blog,
    expected huge words to make my thinking clog,
    But the lines here speak something in french title,
    nags me that i know nothing but a little,
    conversations too can become silent while this memory is to be trusted,
    the well knit prose and the half drink in the glass at back keeps many interested.

    ReplyDelete