Wednesday 9 March 2011

Temptation

Once upon a time when I loved you
We laughed a lot, tears were few
You made me alive an all new ways
With you life seemed all joy and play
But all good things come to an end
It wasn't too bitter, but no longer friends
The dreams stood shattered soon enough
But leaving you was so goddamn tough
We tried to move on and seek new mates
But memories are painful and so is fate.

Now you call me back with all adoraton
It is a challenge to resist this temptation
If pain could be beautiful, you are the pretiest
Don't call me back, not now, not yet
My head and my heart are at a perpetual war
I see no consensus, they only spar
Don't call me back with those words
I feel stranded alone at crossroads
This temptation is a bitch killing my head
The decision I make, will leave a part of me dead!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! One hell of a poet u r!
    Amaaaaaaaaaazing work! Seriously. Am not xagerating. Aweesome piece.Loooot of depth. Which essentially sold me :)

    ReplyDelete