Monday 20 September 2010

My Bucket List

Since quite sometime, i wanted to put this up. The list of things i want to do before i die... So here goes...

  1.  Visit Paris, Rome, Barcelona and London.
  2. Make a road trip around India.
  3. Do a world tour on a ship!
  4. Own a large farmhouse in my name.
  5. Own a VW Beetle.
  6. Get back to playing the casio.
  7. Cook a lavish meal all by myself.
  8. Get completely sloshed!
  9. Live independent in my own place.
  10. Visit Highbury and the Emirates Stadium.
  11. Watch the final of FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League.
  12. Watch the final at Center court at the Wimbledon.
  13. Watch Sachin lift the WC for India. (Not in my hands unfortunately! :(  )
  14. Become a teacher after 40 or 45.
  15. Go bunjee jumping, para gliding, skydiving...
and several more....

What are yours... Its never too late to share and you never know, it may just be your best time of the life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment