Thursday 23 February 2012

V Day special :)

I know its a week after V Day... but better late than never...

This post is dedicated to all those readers who believe in those silly little things you do in love that mean a great deal... :)

What a kiss means..!

 Kiss on the stomach = I'm ready
 Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever
 Kiss on the Ear = Your my everything
 Kiss on the Cheek = We're friends
 Kiss on the Hand = I adore you
 Kiss on the Neck = We belong together
 Kiss on the Shoulder = I want you
 Kiss on the Lips = I love you

What the gesture means...!

 Holding Hands = We definitely love each other
 Slap on the Butt = That's mine
 Holding on tight = I don't want to let go
 Looking into each other's eyes = I just plain love you
 Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me
 Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go
 Laughing while Kissing = I am completely comfortable with you

--ADVICE!--
 Dont ask for a kiss, take one.

P.S.: If you were thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love :)

Dedicated to my Valentine :)

1 comment:

  1. Super accurate, in hindsight.
    I totally like the slap bit.

    ReplyDelete