Sunday 26 February 2012

Dreams...


A dream... unconquerable and surreal
While I waited for my wounds to heal,
Flying again was not my dream
The horizon was distant and far unseen

And I tried and tried to recover
But time took time to forget all over
You were my medicine, my healing balm
A sea of care and peace and calm

And that dream became alive again
With you the journey did begin
And that dream became the destination
Of our journey of discovery and hesitation

But I was selfish to not see into your eyes
The dreams and aspirations in disguise
And hurt was not supposed to be there
I’ll handle my second chance with utmost care

Your dreams will be mine soon and for sure
Together we can win the world and so much more
They wont be separate ‘your’ dreams and ‘mine’
That horizon will be ‘ours’ to shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment