Wednesday 10 August 2011

Some things that run through a girl's mind when she's buzzzzing!

1. Gosh the guy on the next table is soooo cute.. would he mind if I say a hi? ;)
2. Can I have more fries? They taste soooo awesome ryt now!!
3. Should I completely stop texting my ex-boyfriend? Does he like me.. or is he still an idiot!! Need a drink to stop thinking abt jerks.. Conc. on the guy on the next table.. he looks well dressed.. Mamma's boy.. no doubt!
4. I'll do that assignment tonight! How much will the answers change after I am drunk.. Lets see!! And let the marks go to hell! :P
5. Is my nail paint better than the chic on the next table... Is that guy looking at her?!
6. Damn I cant make-out with anyone ryt now! (applicable to ones w/o a date!) Will that cute guy even look at me once?!!
7. I am definitely thinner than that one sitting there!
8. I should give up this material life and live like a hippie! Will the guy in the next table like a hippie?! Damn yaar.. but hippies are so not in fashion ryt now... Bah.. leave it!
9. That was my last drink... but wait.. I feel good.. I feel a nice buzz.. whats the harm in another one?! ;)
10. Can I sing this song out loud?? Its like my fav song ryt now!!
11. Screw the cute guy.. all guys are dumbos.. Looks are so freakin deceptive.. The last one also was like that... idiot!!!
12. Adios Amigos... I feel too sleepy to do anything good for myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment