Monday 7 February 2011

The 4 musketeers


I never imagined in the past
The 4 of us having such a blast
With pseudo names that cause glee
Let me introduce them to thee.

The monkey is the cutest of all
The giraffe cracks the worst jokes on all
The dolphin is my sweetheart & simply the best
The last one is me and we are the best.

The first time in jungle out in the night
It simply rocked with ‘A Beetle’ in sight
T’was fun being tipsy in the lane
The night did end on a jet plane.

Lack of memory is what haunts the second
Indulgence was my key in the end
Another night with singing fun
All I remember is smoke and rum.

The third was simply legendary
A night of song and dance and merry
Records were made and all were high
Performances made even the girls sigh.

Popcorn will soon change its name
Singing with an Indian accent is the new game
Feelings came on, like a flood
This time, I’m gonna drink his blood!

Google talk never appealed to me
But it connects me to the other three
The chats are dirty and fun with a twist
I pray the fun times forever persist.

Love you my 4 mosquitoes... oops!! 4 musketeers.. Ro, VT, 4g et moi! :) CD Rocks!!

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to the 4 Musketeers! :-) May the fun times never end!!!

    ReplyDelete