Thursday 20 January 2011

Mr Super Awesome

Sometimes, life gives you such surprises that smiling, laughing and even sharing it with the whole world doesnt not seem to justify the amount of happiness and sheer joy that such things bring.
One such thing happened to me today! :)


Sitting on my bed was a parcel.. addressed to me!! (surprise!!)
and.. the person who sent it to me... one of the most 'awesome' people i know....
The gift was ideal... :)
It was a surprise...
It was completely personalised and custom made!
It had photographs and comments which according to me is one of the best things to gift a person.
It had a hand written note.. which made it super duper special.. :)
This is the first time someone made something personalized for me.. ( I do that for people all the time!!)


And this completely made my day. I was smiling so hard.. I went to a party after that.. but my mind was at this box which made me think of the enormous time and effort that 'mon petit chou' must have taken to make this and send it all the way here... This is was just another level of gifting..!!
And this is dedicated to him..
i barely know him for the past few months... but we are so similar in so many ways that it makes me smile everytime i talk to him. I can connect with sooo many things and so many ways... Here's a list of our similarities.. :)
- Love HIMYM.. esp Barney and Robin
- Write long emails
- Write letters to friends (Yess!! Handwritten ones!!)
- Just love our own self
- Love Shreya Bhattacharji
- Finance Lovers
- Only drink with appropriate company and ambiance
- completely awesome ;)

I am so sure i am still missing several more.. But i just want to share with anyone who reads this... when you put in efforts to make things special for someone else.. it matters and it shows and it is one of the most amazing gestures you can do for someone. It implies you took out time and thought separately for that person. And someone doing that for me.. means a lot to me..

Yes 'Mon Petit Chou'... It means a whole world to me!!
Than You for such a nice, thoughtful, wonderful, creative, jhakaas, 'out-of-the-box' and awesome gift!
Love ya :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh God!!! That was sooooooo sweet!!!! He is a sweetheart man!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Made for each other? Soulmates? Hehe .. Nicey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Deepika: Ahh.. No.. Not soulmates.. Not even close to that.. but great friends... But this was something out of the blue and extremely special!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete