Tuesday 21 December 2010

Pphhhbbbbtttt... Phatak!


My dearest, awesome friend and fav Pcom member Koshy,

Here's a list of your lyrical abilities for the world to see.. ;)
17/12/2010
Look at us, we write poems that are sweet and lovely,
For this guy who is nice and funny.
We take his case and he gives it back,
We say phhhbbbttt and he says ‘phatak’.
The gods have gone crazy, the kids have gone mad,
The verbal volleying will continue till one too many drinks is what we’ve had.

18/12/2010
And so they started early and got stuck in traffic
But it didn’t work in dampening their spirits.
They had fun,
Had a great beer run.
And took a taxi
To cap a night that was sexy!


20/12/2010
There are days on which we feel low,
days when progress is  real slow,
On these days remember that you have the friends to act like their not 25,
friends whose lyrical ability is real fine ;)


And here's what started the whole chain of poems..

and its for all my recently single friends.

17/12/2010
Today, I become a free bird
Flying high, above the world
No more shackles to bind me
I feel joyful, light and glee

Screw the world, I am my own king
Every sunday an affair, every saturday a fling ;)
If this is a jungle, I am on the prowl
You can hear me celebrate, drink and growl

And I feel AWESOME, I am Superman
Back to the drawing board and making plans
Time to move on and get going
Back to sayin, " How you doin?" ;)


Dedicated to RJK...

Love you sweets :)
Keep smiling and keep me smiling :)

P.S. : For others who are unaware.. First three were written by him.. and the last one by me! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Reading them again gives another high!!! :)
    Hugs to both the poets!!!! :) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! cheers to all the lyrical ability. we can put rappers to shame :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know man... what the hell r we doin in a B school..?? Oh wait.. We wouldn't have met each other otherwise... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Great work my awesome junie and my "cute little" friend: each one can choose whichever one they want!!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete