Wednesday 29 December 2010

Friends are few..

I was meant to live a long life.
I was just another actor on this stage.
They cut my part short and left me midway
Its killing me like a severe plague.

Life had ended as I knew it
Everything changed in that moment
When I was alone and helpless
There was no time to lament

People are not bad, is what they said
Its situations that make the wrong decisions
So my friends be very careful
Take every step with extreme precision

For personal gain is the last motive
There are no ‘friends’ in this
But if there are some who can give their life for you
Do not let them be missed

Living is a challenge everyday
Facing several problems new
But all my fundas come to rest cuz
Life is a leaf and friends are the dew

2 comments:

  1. As a friend I ask:
    What happened to you???
    To say that
    "Friends are few"

    Have you been hurt?
    Have you been betrayed?
    If you have then know
    Those friends that are few...
    Thank god for them
    For they are truly true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @disha- *claps*

    no matter how much frnds u have... if they are true u are lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete