Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sorry

This post is dedicated to everyone whom I've ever hurt. By mistake or intentionally. But if that person has been close enough to know me well, they will surely understand the reasons and will accept my apology... (i hope they do..) I am really really sorry for all the misunderstanding and miscommunication. People are not business that are run by just profit in mind. People run on the love and support of the loved ones. I don't want to lose that.. ever!! I want to keep running and keep loving the special people in my life. I am extremely sorry, if i ever hurt you, but i know that, if you love me too, you will forgive me... and will always be there for me...

Ma famille, mes amis et mes amours... s'il vous plait, pardonnez moi... j'ai besoin de vous tous...je vous aimerais toujours...

No comments:

Post a Comment