Tuesday 16 March 2010

Thank You on New Year :)

I love Calvin and Hobbes!! The humble comic strip expresses basic human emotions soo brilliantly that i am never satisfied!! This is one of my favorites cuz of the love b/w calvin and his parents...calvin and hobbes AND his parents and Hobbes...

Its a new year (Vikram Samvat 2067)...but this is for everyone who matters in my life...

Firstly, my family and my relationship with them..how much ever complicated it is!! thank you for giving me such a great life and everything that i ever asked you for!!

Secondly, my friends... the best presents that life has ever given me!! They may not come in exquisite gift-wrapped packages.. but they are far better and much more loved than any other gift!!

Thirdly, Fate!... It was by accident or chance that i've met people who've changed my life forever and continue to do so! This year starts on a brilliant note... where i've got calls from SPJain and Somaiya and a job offer too :) :) Thank You, GOD for the gifts on New Year!!

My Love to everyone who's ever been family or friend... Thank You for making me the person I AM today!!

P.S.: Thank You Mr. Watterson. Love ya both...Calvin and Hobbes!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment