Thursday 8 January 2015

You and I

You and I..
You make the worst first impressions 
I smile and have a dozen expressions
But we both love give the perfect smile when we take a selfie!..
--
I get happy high on you
You get drunk on beer too
And yet we both love single malts and LITs
--
You love caramel popcorn and horror movies
You are the only reason I even watch movies
But then we both cuddle up for a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon..
--
You are the life of the party
I plan and organize the damned party
But we both love a quiet night in the house eating maggi in pyjamas
--
Your heart makes your world go round
I am disciplined and rules bound
Yet we both break rules and follow each other..
--
I get upset and simply shut down
You argue with love and not a frown
But we can't sleep without kissing each other good night..
--
I am critical and realistic
You are encouraging and optimistic
But we have the same dreams .. to travel the world.. Together..
You.. and I.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment